Friday, May 27, 2011

Yoga for your immune system

A wish to be well is a part of becoming well.
-Seneca

This past week I have had to change my self practise to a more gentle one that especially boosts my immune system. I have coped with this weeks challenges with the help of yoga poses, pranayama, meditation, plenty of sleep and a lot of energy from my friends.

Bellow are a few poses that gives your immune system the jump-start it needs:






heart-opening stretch














propped-up angle pose













assisted forward bend












chair back bend













legs-up-the-wall








Pictures taken by my 7-year old daughter.

1 comment:

  1. Hej hej!
    Ta hand om dig! Det bästa är att det finns en yoga för varje behov och individ. De där avslappnade rörelserna ser så sköna ut, ska prova nästa gång jag behöver ladda batterierna.

    Kramar*
    /V

    ReplyDelete