Thursday, June 30, 2011

Airplane Yoga

Fun can take me away from my life;
enjoyment takes me into my life.
-Judith Hanson Lasater


Travelling with airplane and sitting hours in the recirculated air makes some people drink soft drinks in the believe to get a refreshing and uplifting flight. My solution to this is -surprise- YOGA

By stimulating the circulation the physial and mental well being stays balanced.

















Hands














Feet













Neck













Shoulders















Side stretches

















and twists












Aaah how nice to spend your time up in the air doing yoga- the time just flyes away!

3 comments:

  1. Hej hej!
    Du är bara för go! Det där ser underbart ut. Nästa gång jag flyger ska jag yoga.

    Kramar*
    /V

    ReplyDelete
  2. När vi flög med Air China så visade de en film med Qi Gong som passagerarna gjorde, men nästa gång jag flyger ska jag prova på din yoga....kram Heléne

    ReplyDelete