Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Time for Buddha to go home

If I am focused on learning,
then I never make a mistake;
I just learn a lot.
-Judith Hanson Lasater

Today it was time to pull down my Buddha icon from the wall and put it down in one of our moving boxes. My Yoga path in Japan is at its end. By July 16th I continue my Yoga path 8000 km away in my home country Finland.

















For the coming 2,5 weeks I will do a lot of travelling and Tadasana will be in the spotlight. A pose that has many good benefits but especially done for keeping my Vata dosha stable, grounding my feet in the street wherever I stand.

2 comments:

  1. Hej hej!
    Hoppas du får en trygg resa hem och kommer hem med många fina minnen.

    Ljus*
    /V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja nu är det dags för Buddha och Sue att åka hem :) Tadasana men även vrksasana, länge länge grundar dig. Lycklig resa!

    ReplyDelete