Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dear family and friends!

Dear family and friends!

I am crying and my family is crying. Our hearts are broken.

The Finnish government and therefore also my husband's company have ordered us to pack our most important belongings and leave Japan.

Tomorrow Japan Airlines takes us and our Finnish guests to Thailand, Bangkok. On the 18th of March Finnair will bring us back to Helsinki.

Life is precious. I love Japan, but never thought to be forced to leave this country like this. And as it looks we don't even know if we will return. The priority is to get out of the country as soon as possible.

To all the lovely people that I and my family have met during our stay in Japan I say; Sayonara, I love you all.
I wish I could hug you one more time.
You are great!

Lots of love,
Susanne, Mårten, Ellinor and Cecilia

6 comments:

  1. Oh dear Sue! I'm so sorry you have to leave Japan like this. Just wanted to check in on you to find this. How heartbreaking for the country and the people around you there.

    Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sue,

    My heart breaks for both your family and for the residents of Japan. We are all devastated by what has happened. I am glad you and your family are safe and I hope we are all able to return under better circumstances to the beautiful country that is Japan. I am just glad you and your loved ones all have your health and each other which in times like these, are what means the most.

    All my love,

    Vinny

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omtanke & kraft till dig i dessa svåra tider. Namasté Ulrika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej hej!
    Jag är så ledsen att du måste åka så där. Tänker på dig och Japan.

    Ljus och kärlek*
    /V

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tänker mycket på dig och ditt Japan. Och alla avsked som sker abrupt. Kramar och tankar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi susanne. そよかぜ(soyokaze) is my nickname on web, I am your student of yoga, Kazumi. This season before spring in japan, people are calling it "san-kan-shi-on". three cold day and four warm day come alternately. "san" mean three, "kan" mean cold, "shi" mean four and "on" mean worm. It is spring soon!

    ReplyDelete